Friday, December 4, 2009

friday fleas



Some think Dallas is all cowboys, big hair and big boobs but the truth is...we have fleas. Dallas has multiple cool fleas but this Saturday there's a brand new flea in town and it's curated by a newly transplanted Brooklynite who is bringing Dallas a much wanted Brooklynish-flavored-spread of vendors. I've long wanted to visit the Brooklyn Flea, known for its gifted artist and designers. Sometimes I'm even smart enough to do some virtual Brooklyn Flea shopping from it's vendors that have online shops, which if you are not a Dallasite can do the same here for the Dallas Flea. I'm hoping to wrap up all my holiday shopping with unique flea-style gifts tomorrow. Here are a few of the vendors I'm excited to see... click on the pics to get to their websites.

again & again


little bean

one up designs


gypsy wagon

julie michel designs


petit four designs


three bishops

 

yasmin