Monday, April 12, 2010

hello again

I've taken a little blogging hiatus but I'm back...and excited to post this week about a prop styling and art instillation project I've been working on.


One reason for being absent from posting is because I've been focusing on teaching creative dance at my daughters' Montessori school.

I've taught creative dance off and on for the last five years but never for four hours straight. Sometimes I just feel like I'm helping to raise an awesome generation of clubbers versus the intended creative exploration of ideas through dance and movement. Oh well, we'll see :)

I love getting to know these kidos and each week is a new experience as they always surprise me with their interpretations and dances. These are a few pics from one of my classes. We dance outside, which is wonderful (this time of year).
 

yasmin